Saturday, February 22, 2014

Photo Hunt ~ Amber~

When I hear the word amber I think of the color first. With that in mind I scoured my photo albums for something amber.
First I came across this photo taken by the shore of Lake Ontario. I love the amber color edging the clouds and the amber reflection on the water. 
Then I came across this picture of one of my stitching projects that makes me think of amber even though the color in the photo only has hints of amber.
It reminds me of amber because it is the home of the industrious insects that create 
which really is amber in color. 

4 comments:

  1. What great shots for this week's theme.

    FYI - LOVE Wegmans and pop in whenever we cross the border to do some shopping. :-)

    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may sound weird, but try putting honey in coffee sometime! It is a tasty combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take my amber honey in tea!
    Happy Hunting ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your amber collections, especially the honey. :)

    ReplyDelete