Monday, February 24, 2014

IHSW - International Hermit Stitching Weekend

The 3rd full week end of every month is declared to be a three day stitch in. Well this month I worked all day Friday and did not stitch when I got home. On Saturday I did groceries and house work all day until 6 pm. I cooked dinner  and then stitched a stitching accessory for an exchange I am in until midnight. Since I do not want to ruin the surprise I will not post a picture. I had started a different accessory a couple of weeks ago. I finished it but it wasn't what I wanted to give to my exchange partner  so I started from scratch and did the piece I really wanted to do on Saturday evening. On Sunday I went into work from 8 am until 3:30 pm. When I returned home I had more work to do, cooked dinner and watched Downton Abbey from 8 pm until 11 pm and I didn't stitch while I was watching. While I completed the accessory for my exchange I did not completely indulge myself with stitching.  Maybe next month I will get more stitching done. I am going to see if I can take most of Friday off from work to make it a real three day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment