Thursday, July 28, 2011

Some of my July Finishes

I am trying to get my WIP count down to five so this month I focused on getting some of my small WIPs completed. I  had three small Hardanger projects that I started to learn about Hardanger.  I completed all three. The first is a bookmark done on French Linen with ecru pearl cotton. The other was a teaching piece from The Stitching Village.I also stitched this on French linen with Caron Water Colors and Water Lilies in Rose Quartz and DMC 712  pearl cotton.  I intend to finish it as a pillow using a pink silk moire fabric to line it behind the cut out portion and for the backing.  I don't yet have a photo of the third piece because I rushed it off to the county fair for judging. I will add a photo of that and the other pieces I submitted to the county fair in my next entry.








No comments:

Post a Comment