Thursday, January 4, 2007

Clean Start

I am off from work this week which is another way of saying I am working at home. I am very focused this week on cleaning my house. I am not a person who enjoys housekeeping but I like the end result; a clean, organized, and uncluttered environment. Clutter makes me nervous but clutter is a natural result of a busy family life. I am one of those people that believes that there is a place for everything and everything should be in its place. If I don't have a place for it I should consider finding another home for it. I have been turning out closets, bookshelves, and cabinets. The donation pile is growing. I have been washing baseboards and scrubbing floors. Although I still have a ways to go my house is looking good and smells so clean. What a good feeling and what a great way to start off the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment