Tuesday, April 19, 2022

What am I working on now...

If you look at my finished projects list for this year you can see that I have been busy this year. Of the seven completed projects six are smalls and five were started and finished (SAF) this year. Therefore the impact on the WIPs I rolled into this year has thus far been minor, a mere 6.25%  reduction  in the number of WIPs. My cross stitch WIPs are down from 23 to 21 and I still have 9 needlepoint WIPs.

So that brings us to the question of what  am I working on now? 

I decided in February to stop rotating my WIPs. Instead I am working on one WIP at a time until it is completed.  This month I am working on America by Blackbird Designs. It is 70% completed and I plan to finish it during the first week of May. Here is what it looks like today. I am stitching it on Picture This Plus 32 count Lugana in the Heroic colorway with the called for DMC floss. 






1 comment:

  1. I always try to focus on certain WIPs to reduce my numbers, but get bored way too easily - looks like you are doing better than me! This one really is lovely.

    ReplyDelete