Saturday, January 1, 2022

2022 A New Stitching Journey

I’ve never been good at journal writing but I will continue to try and improve. I love needlework and would like to leave a record of my needlework journey; the challenges, the successes, the failures. I started 2021 40 WIPs; 10 needlepoint and 30 cross stitch. My year participating in No New Starts for cross stitch was a success. I was allowed 1 new start which I used for a class called Lady Washington which was postponed from 2020 to May of 2021. As other forms of needlework were not part of NNS 2021 I was also able to take a class on Rozashi. Both classes were through the Mid- Eastern Region of EGA. I started no other new projects during 2021.  Focusing a majority of my stitching time on my existing WIPs resulted in my finishing the Rozashi project, 1 needlepoint project, and 9 cross stitch projects. My plans for 2022 include participating in  No New Starts 2022, which includes a cross country road trip challenge to help us complete lots of stitches. My goals for 2022 include finishing 9 cross stitch WIPs and 1 needlepoint WIP. I look forward to seeing how much I can accomplish this year both in completed projects and number of stitches. In my next post I will start sharing my 2021 finished projects. May your stitching journey be your haven of comfort and peace. 

1 comment:

  1. 10 finishes on just 2 new starts is great! Looking forward to seeing them all.

    ReplyDelete