Monday, May 7, 2018

The demise of WIP MAYnia


On Friday I only did a little stitching on LHN Holiday Hometown Schoolhouse.   


While moving through my busy day I decided WIP MAYnia is not for me. Starting Saturday I went back  to working on my Year of WIP (YOW) focus piece, Forest by Satsuma Street. I will work on this until I finish it and then move onto the next YOW project. Here is where I finished up at the end of the weekend. 
Forest by Satsuma Street
Last year, while working as a marshal at a golf tournament, I picked up a key ring from one of the sponsor's (Toyota) booth. I thought it would make a great scissor fob and it has as you can see below. 
I thought the guitar was cute but never realized until my husband commented that it was also a bottle opener. Not being a beer drinker it never occurred to me. However, since then I have acquired other key chains to use as scissor fobs which i will share on another day. 


2 comments:

  1. Forest is looking really good and you have to do what makes you happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand, those kind of 'crazy' stitching events aren't usually for me either. Forest looks great!

    ReplyDelete