Monday, June 12, 2017

Getting to Know Your Stitcher Tag

Life has slowed down now that the school year is over and I can return to my goal of answering Stitcher's tags.

Question 5. What other hobbies do I have besides cross stitch?
My hobbies beside cross stitch include:

  • Counted canvas needlepoint
  • Painted Canvas needlepoint
  • Knitting
  • Sewing
  • Reading 
Question 6. What is my favorite movie? 
This is a hard question as I love movies. I love adventure movies like the Indiana Jones , Star Wars and Star Trek movies. I also like romantic movies, classic movies  and old movies. But naming a favorite is very difficult and I might give a different answer on a different day. My favorite movie is "It's a Wonderful Life"  with Jimmy Stewart. This is my favorite because it is a story that demonstrates the impact each of us has on everyone we touch and even indirectly to those we don't.  Everyone, every life has value.  


1 comment:

  1. Great answers! My favourite movie is The Princess Bride.

    ReplyDelete