Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May Stitching Goals and April Accomplishments

My April Goals were to: 
  • Finish  "The Kiss" panel on my Mirabilia RR smiley: ohwell Made progress but I am not done
  • Finish the heading and frames on the Mirabilia RR smiley: frown didn't even start
  • Finish the Mirabilia RR as a bell pull smiley: frown didn't do since stitching isn't done
  • Start  "Taj Mahal" by Chatelaine smiley: eyesI didn't get the kit in time to start it in April
  • Do 15 stitches a day on  Autumn Woods smiley: happy I got this one. This strategy is working well with this piece.
  • Do the finishing treatment on Morning Glories smiley: frown
  • Do the finishing treatment my Lizzie Kate RR smiley: frown 
My goals for May are a repeat :
  • Finish  "The Kiss" panel on my Mirabilia RR
  • Finish the heading and frames on the Mirabilia RR
  • Finish the Mirabilia RR as a bell pull
  • Start  "Taj Mahal" by Chatelaine
  • Do 15 stitches a day on  Autumn Woods
  • Do the finishing treatment on Morning Glories
  • Do the finishing treatment my Lizzie Kate RR

No comments:

Post a Comment