Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What will I stitch in November?

I will be trying to post more in November. This
Will quite a challenge for me but I like to write about my
needlework as a way of documenting my journey in the
Needle arts. I am currently in Hawaii and when I travel
I like to visit new needlework shops. Here on Oahu I
visited a wonderful shop called Needlepoint Etc. The owner
has created a warm friendly environment, has a large selection
of painted canvases many of which reflect something about Hawaii.
She also has an outstanding selection of fibers.

I spent a delightful two hours in the shop. I bought three
painted canvases with the fibers to go with them, one needlepoint
chart titled Kimono,a cross stitch chart of the Hawaiian
Islands, and two old issued of Needlepoint Now that had projects in
them that I liked. Since I am typing this on my iPhone, I will post more
tomorrow. Needless to say I am very happy with my stash
enhancing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment