Monday, September 27, 2010

Where did the time go?

My last post was about my ANG stitch of the month installment. It was week one of the new academic year and I was still relaxed and feeling somewhat in control. fast forward to today. We are starting week four of the quarter and I  feel over run by my "To Do" list. So while I have been stitching I do not feel I am making substantial progress on anything. Part of that is due to my continuing to add new classes to my list of stitching projects. I started by signing up for Gay Ann Rodgers Echos of Elizabeth in August. I posted a picture of that project in an earlier post. Since then I have also signed up for Carole Lakes Straight Stitches class and her Purple Passion class. And as if that was not enough I signed up for Stitching For Effects Flower Power class through the Shining Needle Society and a Hardanger class through The Stitcher's Village. Also my EGA Correspondence Course on Crewel Embroidery will probably show up in the near future too. So my solution was to print out a blank calendar for the next six months and lay all of this stitching out given the start and end dates of each class. Now all I have to do is fit in 3 hours of stitching each day around my other activities. I am curious to see if I can do it. I have been getting up at 5am to get in one hour before going to work. Now the challenge will be to do two hours in the evening when I also have course prep, grading, and  housework to do. My husband already calls me "The Blur". I do love to be busy!! As soon as I have some time to take pictures I will post status pics of my different projects and classes. I hope you are all enjoying your stitching and life journey. I certainly am!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment