Monday, January 5, 2009

Great Day

Today was the first day back after almost two weeks off from work. I did absolutely no work for my job over the break so I knew today would be busy since I had to turn in my budget requests today and it is the first time I am doing it. As it turns out it was not as complicated as I had feared and I got it done in an hour. I then spent the rest of the morning updating and prioritizing the capital requests for my department which are not due until April. I had done all the research prior to our break and wanted to get the work done while my notes still made sense.

The sun was also out today and always improves my spirits but it also meant the day was cold. So thoughts of spring were in my head so I looked for a picture that signifies spring to me:

I hope this brightens your day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment