Saturday, March 18, 2006

My Quandry

It has been almost two months since I posted to my blog. This is what I feared would happen when I set up the blog. I am not a journaller of life. I much rather be doing something rather than write about it. So for the last couple of weeks I have been thinking about whether I should give up blogging and delete my blog. I appear to be the only one who reads it anyway so why bother. Part of the problem is my expectation that I need to be clever and amusing in every entry. I am a techie and don't really enjoy writing but as I get older I would love to have some record of my life even though it is not a extraordinary life in any way. But maybe recording the very ordinariness of it has merit. So I have decided to try again. Instead of expecting to write daily I am setting a more realistic expectation of writing here at least once a week.
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. For what it's worth, I read your blog, and enjoy what you have posted so far. You could try keeping it as a progress page on the beautiful projects you are working on - since we stitchers love enablers!

    ReplyDelete