Friday, April 22, 2022

My second Roll Over Finish

 

What is a Roll Over you might ask? For me roll over WIPs are those projects I started before January 1, 2022 and have carried into 2022 to be completed or worked on.  So far I have only completed two of those WIPs. The Winter Cardinal Etching was the first and in February I completed a trio of Fraktur Birds by Lila's Studio. 


I love the vibrant colors of these beautiful fraktur birds. I plan to add the initials of my daughter's MIL and FIL to the ones on the ends and the initials of their two sons to the center one. Both boys were born and raised in Pennsylvania and the whole family still  lives there. Since fraktur is an artistic folk art created by the Pennsylvania Dutch this should be a representative piece of Americana to add to their home. 

2 comments:

  1. Great finish, and what a lovely idea to personalize it like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you combined these 3 fracture birds...I love this Soo much I also want to stitch these. Would you be willing to sell your patterns??

    ReplyDelete