What I planned to accomplish during March and what I accomplished are as follows:
- Start Little House Needlework's Cappuccino - I did start this project
- Finish stitching Byzantine Ornament I - I did complete this project
- Finish Crazy Point Pilot stitching project I am almost done but I did not finish it.
- Finish stitching TW's 2nd Day Of Christmas Ornament - Not even close. I got distracted by another project called Arizona Star which wasn't even on my March goal list
- Mount and start Mardi Gras needlepoint class project - Yes I did!
- Stitch 12 stitches a day on my Princely rug canvas Not even close.
- Send my ANG badge to the finisher - Yes! Hooray I sent this to the finisher.
- Sew a polar fleece blanket for my son - it's all pinned but I have not stitched it yet.
So I met four out of eight goals for March. Not as strong a showing as I would have liked.
Now what about April's Goals? My planned goals are:
- Finish Crazy Point pilot stitching project
- Write and submit my evaluation for the Crazy Point project
- Work on Little House Needlework's Cappuccino
- Finish stitching Arizona Star by Laura Perin
- Work on Mardi Gras and get it half done
- Work on Afternoon Nap
- Work on a cancer heart an ANG chapter outreach project
- Sew a polar fleece blanket for my son
This should keep me busy throughout the month.I love longer days because I stitch more. Yay!!