My March goals were to:
- Personalize and do the finishing work on my exchange piece I absolutely got this one done
- Ship my exchange piece This was sent and received.
- Complete 5 sections on my pilot stitching project I only stitched two more sections of this piece
- Stitch on "Morning Glories" I not only stitched on this but finished it on March 30th.
- Finish "the kiss" panel on my Mirabilia RR I stitched on this but only completed about a third.
- Start "A Good Marriage" by Lizzie Kate I didn't get to this one
My April Goals are:
- Finish "The Kiss" panel on my Mirabilia RR
- Finish the heading and frames on the Mirabilia RR
- Finish the Mirabilia RR as a bell pull
- Start "Taj Mahal" by Chatelaine
- Do 15 stitches a day on Autumn Woods
- Do the finishing treatment on Morning Glories
- Do the finishing treatment my Lizzie Kate RR