My Needlework Goals for 2010 are as follows:
- Complete seven projects
- Learn new stitches and techniques
- Finish 10 of my completed projects
- Learn to Knit and knit a prayer shawl
- Learn to crochet and make a lap throw
- purchase a project in each place we visit
- Rotate in my new projects
- Visit and join either EGA or ANG or both
- Do at least one RAK
- Take one or two needlework classes
- I have completed 1 project so far this year. I really need to step it up.
- I have learned new stitches such as the four scotch stitch, the diagonal oriental variation, The elongated cashmere, and a few more. The ANG mystery introduces me to at least one new stitch each month.
- I have joined my local ANG chapter and the EGA CyberStitchers.
- I have sent a RAK to my EGA chapter for door prizes.
- I am taking an ANG course on Color
- I have learned basic knitting and I am making a prayer shawl for my SIL.
- I have learned basic crochet and started a throw for my father.
- So far I have purchased at least one project from each place we visit.
- I have been adding in new projects but I need to also finish some.
- As another RAK I am making a heart for my ANG chapter outreach project
I have a long way to go if I want to complete all my goals but I am making good progress on them.
There just doesn't seem to be enough time to finish all I want to. However if I focus on some of these projects I have started I will have something to show.
What about you? How are you doing against your 2010 goals?