- Number of WIPs at the start of 2008: 8
- New Projects Started: 12
- WIPs completed: 13
- Remaining WIPs @YE: 7
My stitching goals for 2009 are:
- To StRIP 10 projects from my WIPs or stash
- Finish my current 10 project challenge.
- Finish 12 completed projects.
- Be a SOS except for two exception: JCS Ornie magazine and supplies needed to complete projects in my stash
- Send out at least one RAK out of my stash.
- Papillon's How Does Your Garden Grow: Stitched 65% in 2008
- Dragon Virtues Afghan - 38% - Stitched 25 % in 2007, none in 2008
- Mira RR Deco Spirits - on Mira RR - 20% - Stitched 5 % in 2007, none in 2008
- Dragon Ride- 12% - Stitched 4 % in 2007, none in 2008
- Peace Ornament: Stitched 10%in 2008
- TW Wedding Sampler 10% - Stitched 5% in 2007; 5% in 2008
- StoryTeller - 5% - I did not stitch on this one in 2007 or 2008
- TW's 2nd Day of Christmas
- Chatelaine's Mini Mandela I.3
Other Possible Starts:
- other small travel projects as needed
- Taj Mahal
- The Kiss
My Plan is:
I will stitch at least 1 hour per day. I am a One At A Time (OAAT) stitcher for my major pieces.
- I will stitch Christmas ornaments and other small projects as travel projects. The Peace Ornament occupies that spot right now.
- The 2nd Day Of Christmas will be stitched on TW Mondays.
- My OAAT project is currently How Does Your Garden Grow. I will then stitch the Mini Mandala.
I look forward to an exciting and fun stitching year. So what abut you? What are you looking forward to accomplishing this year?