Saturday, January 3, 2009

TIme...

I woke up this morning thinking about time. My thoughts revolved around making the best use of my time and being able to fit all the things I want to accomplish into the time I have. None of us know how much time is allotted to us in life. What we can control is making the most of the time that has been given to us. So each day I must plan wisely. I need to go back to my list of 101 Tasks in 1001 Days and evaluate the content as well as the accomplishments. I need to prioritize, I need to stay connected to family and friends and I have to make sure I have fun along the journey. In 2009 I will spend more time with my family ( immediate and extended) , work on my fitness, work on my house, take on new challenges at work, explore my spirituality, and stitch as much as I can. With that it is time for me to get going.

May you all find the time you need to do the things you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment