Friday, May 1, 2020




Happy May 1st the begining of 31 days of MAYnia!!

For many stitchers this is an exciting time  of sarting one or many new projects , finishing one or many WIPs or a mixture of both. 


May you all have a joyful stitching journey this month
May all your stitches lay well and 
May the frog never visit your home. 


I have been reflecting on my stitching in order to set realistic goals. I currently have 23 WIPs and my goal is to finish all projects started prior to 2020 in the next five years.  To assist me in creating a plan I put together a plannning list for the next five years and listed which WIPs I would stitch and complete each year. 
So for 2020 my paln is to complete 
With The same MO# 2 by Amy Mitten - Completed
Believe a painted canvas by Kathy Schenkel - Completed 
LHN's ABC Sampler
Ravenclaw Crest 
Evil Queen by HAED
Garden of Babylon by Jane ZImmerman


This does not mean that I will have no new starts.  Far  from it. I have chosen a range of projects to start and complete this year. They include
Peace Rose by BBD  - Completed
Jane Cheesbrough a reproduction sampler
Ring Bearer Pillow design by The French Knot 
Mexican Tile EGA Class with Margret Bendig
Fraktur Bird 1 by Lila's Studio
Step one of the EGA Master Craftsman Certification

During Maynia 2020 my goal is to stitch everyday on the Ring Bearer Pillow and complete it in May. Here is how far I am after stitching today:


In adddition  on days whan I have more stitching time I woll work on the ABC Sampler as well. I am working on the UVW block and here is where I am on May 1st. 


So as the 1st of May eases into the 2nd Let us remember to 
EXERCISE  

Kindness
Compassion
Love
Simplicity
Self Discipline
Collegiality
Organization
Minimalism
Timeliness
Effectiveness
 Our Minds
and yes 
Our bodies  as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Those are great plans! I'm looking forward to seeing you work your way through your WIP list.

    ReplyDelete