Monday, March 6, 2017

My First Finishes of 2017

I am starting out 2017 with 26 WIPs which are a mix of needlepoint and cross stitch projects.

  • Nine  are needlepoint projects and the seventeen are cross stitch projects. 
  • Two of the cross stitch projects are multi-part projects but I am counting each of them as one project.  
  • The first multi-part project is Teresa Wentzler's Six Byzantine Ornaments 
    • 1 out of 6 completed at the start of 2017 
  • The second multi-part project is a  Bag Tag for each of the 50 States  
    • 8 out of 50 completed at the start of 2017
  •  Each month I will post my stitching goals for the month in the sidebar. 
 On January 29th. I finished the Vermont Bag Tag.


On February 19th I finish Charmeleon (a Pokemon Character) ornament 

.
So far this year I have started 3 new projects so I have 28 WIPs since the bag tag is part of a multi-part project. 

I will discuss my three new starts in my next post. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice mix of finishes, Charmeleon looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finishes, and I know where that GC is, right near me. :)

    ReplyDelete