- Nine are needlepoint projects and the seventeen are cross stitch projects.
- Two of the cross stitch projects are multi-part projects but I am counting each of them as one project.
- The first multi-part project is Teresa Wentzler's Six Byzantine Ornaments
- 1 out of 6 completed at the start of 2017
- The second multi-part project is a Bag Tag for each of the 50 States
- 8 out of 50 completed at the start of 2017
- Each month I will post my stitching goals for the month in the sidebar.
On January 29th. I finished the Vermont Bag Tag.
On February 19th I finish Charmeleon (a Pokemon Character) ornament
So far this year I have started 3 new projects so I have 28 WIPs since the bag tag is part of a multi-part project.
I will discuss my three new starts in my next post.