Tuesday, May 5, 2015

WIPocalypse 2015 ~ April & May~

I missed reporting in April so I will report for both April and May. While there is no question for us to respond to in May in April the questions were: Which specialty stitches do you love doing on projects? which do you dread?

My least favorite stitch to do is french knots. I avoid them or replace them with beads. My favorite stitch are all variety of Rhodes stitches. I love the texture they add to a piece.

This month's question is: Do you look for LNSs when you travel? What is the favorite shop you've ever found?

 I do look for LNSs when I travel. I use a Needle Travel Site  to look up shops I might visit. I have only been to half a dozen LNSs so far and Family Arts in Phoenix is one I would visit again.

My WIPocalypse summary to date:

  • I started the year with 14 WIPs
    • To date I have completed 2 of these WIPs
    • None were completed in the last month 
  • I started 8 new projects this year
    • To date I have completed 3 of them; 2 of them in the past month. 
  • I have stitched on 6 of my WIPS this month and finished 2. 
Here they are the  6 projects I worked on this month:
Heart for Cancer Patient Project
Golf Bag Tag for my DH
Mardi Gras
Crazy Point Block

2nd Day of Christmas

Arizona Star




5 comments:

  1. You have quite some things going on :) The Crazy Point Block is looking great, as is Arizona Star. Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the NeedleTravel link! I had no idea that site existed. You made some great progress. Crazy Point Block is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your canvas work. Fabulous progress.

    ReplyDelete