My least favorite stitch to do is french knots. I avoid them or replace them with beads. My favorite stitch are all variety of Rhodes stitches. I love the texture they add to a piece.
This month's question is: Do you look for LNSs when you travel? What is the favorite shop you've ever found?
I do look for LNSs when I travel. I use a Needle Travel Site to look up shops I might visit. I have only been to half a dozen LNSs so far and Family Arts in Phoenix is one I would visit again.
My WIPocalypse summary to date:
- I started the year with 14 WIPs
- To date I have completed 2 of these WIPs
- None were completed in the last month
- I started 8 new projects this year
- To date I have completed 3 of them; 2 of them in the past month.
- I have stitched on 6 of my WIPS this month and finished 2.
Here they are the 6 projects I worked on this month:
|Heart for Cancer Patient Project|
|Crazy Point Block|
|2nd Day of Christmas|