My 2014 goal was to complete 12 of my 18 WIPs.
Two knitting projects:
- a skinny cable scarf
- a decorative shawl
Three embroidery projects:
- a drawn thread project called Morning Glories
- the last panel on a Mirabilia RR where I stitched a section of The Kiss.
- A scissor fob for an exchange
Five needlepoint projects:
- Three ornaments
- A gingerbread man for a ANG wreath project
- A sampler of border patterns - and ANG project
I didn't complete as much as I wanted to in 2014 but here we are at the beginning of a new year with limitless possibilities.
I am starting this new year with 18 WIPs and while it is the same number as last year there are some different projects in the mix.
- 4 knitting
- 6 embroidery/cross stitch
- 8 needlepoint
Here's to a happy, healthy and productive stitching year.