Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March Stitching Goals

My February goals were: 
  • Finish 16 sections of my pilot stitching projectsmiley: embarassed I  only finished  6 more sections but at least some progress was made.
  • Finish smalls exchange project smiley: smile I did finish the stitching on my exchange piece
  • Stitch on Morning Glories smiley: smile I did do a little stitching on Morning Glories 
  • Stitch on my Mirabilia RR panel-The Kiss confetti.gif I actually got about 20% of this panel done. I am really enjoying it.
My March goals are: 
  • Personalize and do the finishing work on my exchange piece
  • Ship my exchange piece
  • Complete 5 sections on my pilot stitching project
  • Stitch on "Morning Glories"
  • Finish  "the kiss" panel on my Mirabilia RR
  • Start  "A Good Marriage" by Lizzie Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment