- End 2011 with 5 WIPs - I started the year with 16 WIPs and ended with 14. However, I completed 14 projects which means I added 12 new projects during the year. Even though I am happy with how many projects I competed I did not meet this goal.
- Finish Needle Guardian a WIP) - YAY!! Completed 6/4/11
- Finish TW Story Teller (a WIP) - I worked on it a bit but not even close.
- Complete ANG color theory course. - Only completed 1 lesson
- Complete EGA shading stitches course. -YAY!! Completed 3/27/11
- Coordinate Cleopatra's Cat - EGA BEE. YAY!! I have set up our Blog and initial lessons.
- Create stitch guide for Master Craftsman step 1 - YAY!! I completed this 9/30/11.
- Stitch Master Craftsman piece and submit for assessment in October - Have not yet started
Friday, December 30, 2011
My Stitching Accomplishments for 2011
My goals for 2011 were to: