So what are my goals for 2007? Here goes:
- Continue to build on my relationship with DH.
- Stay connected to my family, build these relationships and build new friendships.
- Develop a consistent journaling habit as a way to reflect: blog & book.
- Reevaluate my commitments, be realistic, & be reliable in those I choose to keep.
- Exercise regularly (aerobic and weights) & improve my flexibility (yoga)
- Take care of my health: see the doctor & dentist, change my eating habits, and get down to 150 lbs.
- Continue to decorate and improve our home.
- Clean out the junk in our home & organize: commons, closets, and basement.
- Organize my office.
- Do some financial planning.
- Continue to develop my collaborative teaching techniques.
- Develop my scholarship and refine UG Coordinator role.
1. Get my x-stitch WIP number down to five. My existing WIPS are:
Christmas Tree Mandala
Dragon Virtues Afghan (January – May)
Renaissance Bookmark (TWRR)
Deco Spirit-Fire (Mira- RR)
Michael Powell’s Venice Street Scene
Celestial Scissor Fob (January)
2. Finish all completed needlework.
3. Finish the quilt for Eric.
4. Stitch polar fleece throws.
5. Do all mending and do some home sewing.
6. Learn some more knitting or crocheting and do one project.